ClearView Privacy, Refund and Shipping Policy
All orders will ship within 1-5 business days from the date of payment unless a distributor terms have been setup. All packages will be sent via UPS. When shipping overseas, customs can delay packages by up to 6 weeks. This doesn't happen often, but it can happen. All orders are sent via United Parcel Service Ground Service, unless noted otherwise. Notify the seller prior to making the purchase, if wish a different carrier or service level is preferred.
To reduce the possibility of a restocking fee or delayed credit, please follow the guidelines below.
- In order to be eligible for a credit, (credit is only given on products not shipping charges).The products need to be returned within 15 days of original invoice date. After the 15th day a restocking fee will be applied of 15%. Credits are only available for up to 30 days of original invoice date. If products or product packaging is damaged in any way a restocking fee will be applied even if within the 15 day period. (Customers using purchase orders are responsible for shipping charges both ways back to clearviewcctv.com.and a Payment must be made via credit card prior to return of any product).
- The RA # issued does not guarantee that you will receive warranty service, replacements or that credit will be approved. Returns not conforming to the appropriate procedures will be returned to you freight collect. We will not accept any products that are not returned in original packaging, marked, or have physical damage.
- All shipment must be sent using a tracking method with signature requirment such as UPS and Fedex. This will ensure the package is not lost or stolen.
- The customer is responsible for freight to wsc. We are only responsible for return shipping to the contiguous, continental United States. This does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & the US Virgin Islands.
- Customer must insure returned merchandise for 50% of the original purchase price.
- A restocking fee of up to 15% can be applied for damaged or missing items.
- Advanced replacements will only be issued within the 30 day period of original purchase date.
- Advanced replacements must be returned no later than 14 days from initial receipt of replacement. After the 14 day period your account will be charged for equipment that has not been received. You agree that you will not charge back our account if you fail to meet these requirements.
- NO FAULT FOUND returns will be subject to a return shipping charge.
- RAs only valid for 14 days from original issue date.
- If you were issued a advanced replacement, the deposit will cover any damages or missing items. The deposit will be credited back depending on assessed damage or replacement parts. Ex: The cost of equipment is $120 if the damage caused by neglect is $20 the amount credited back from your deposit will be $100.
- By signing the RA document you agree to all the terms outlined in the RA document. You also agree to the return policy on our website.
- We ship via ups or fedex with tracking information. Customers who choose to use alternative shipping methods will be responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have standard ground shipping fees deducted from the refund.
This statement discloses the privacy practices for both our Web site and email system.
We have designed ClearViewCCTV.com so that no personal identifying information is displayed online or is accessible to the general public. ClearViewCCTV.com identifies you online only by your e-mail address if you choose to provide one. We do not reveal your email address or other personal information, except to complete transactions with our third party vendors. We do not sell or rent our customer information to any outside party under any circumstances.
- Sharing of Information
- Updating Customer Information
Use of Your Email Address
If you provide us with your email address, register as a customer or make a purchase from us, we will occasionally send you email with recommendations or notices of new products and prices. To block future email of this type, simply follow the instructions at the bottom of the message. Separately, we send email to keep you informed about the status your orders. These messages cannot be blocked.
Sharing of Information
During the ClearViewCCTV.com registration process, we ask you to provide us with contact information, such as name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number and a valid credit card number (if paying with a credit card). We use this information to verify your account when you order.
We have designed the ClearViewCCTV.com website so that no personal identifying information is displayed online or is accessible to the general public. ClearViewCCTV.com identifies you through your e-mail address which a valid e-mail address is required during registration.
We do not sell, rent or share any customer information, except for transactions involving third parties. In such cases, we provide only the information required to complete the transaction.
ClearViewCCTV.com uses software tags called "cookies" to identify customers when they visit our site. The use of "cookies" is used only for the administration of our shopping cart which customers use to shop our site.
Updating Customer Information
You may update your ClearViewCCTV.com customer account information when checking out. Here you may update your name, password, billing address, shipping address, email address, and telephone number.