Clearview products are professional quality equipment and we stand behind our products with a 7 Year Warranty.
All orders are shipped F.O.B. from Clearview distribution facilities or manufacturers’ facilities for drop shipments. Title and risk of loss passes to customer on delivery to the common carrier or upon customer pickup.
Clearview will replace, or at its sole discretion repair without charge, any DVR (Digital Video Recorder), NVR (Network Video Recorder) Camera or accessory proven defective in material, workmanship or operation for a period of Seven (7) years, subject to warranty conditions and exceptions below.
If during the warranty period we cannot repair your product, we will replace the product with a working product of the same model. If the same model is not available, we will replace the product with a comparable product.Seven (7) Year Warranty Conditions & Exceptions:
1. Dated proof of purchase with covered unit serial numbers is required for warranty service. Please include a copy of your receipt or invoice with your return.
2. All goods requiring warranty repair require obtaining a valid TICKET NUMBER (TKT). TKT numbers can only be issued by Clearview / IC Realtime technical representatives via email (tech@ICRealtime.com) or by calling the support line at (954) 772-5327.
3. Service returns must have the issued TKT number displayed on the return shipment carton or label. Returns received without a TKT number visible will be refused and returned to the sender unopened.
4. Clearview assumes no risk and shall be subject to no liability for damages or loss resulting from the specific use or application made of the Products. Clearview’s liability for any claim, whether based on breach of contract, negligence, infringement of any rights of any party or product liability, relating to the Products shall not exceed the price paid to Clearview for such products or the published (Dealer price at the time of sale), whichever is less.
5. In no event will Clearview be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages (including loss of use, loss of profit and claims of third parties) however caused, whether by the negligence of Clearview or otherwise.
6. For warranty repaired or replaced products, Clearview will warranty all replacement parts and repairs for the remainder of the original warranty, or 90 days from the date of Clearview repair/replacement return shipment, whichever is longer.
7. Service and warranty repairs are prorated from the end user date of purchase. For Three (3) years (36 months) after purchase Clearview covers 100% of replacement or repair costs. After 3 years (36 months), replacement or repair value will prorate for normal wear & by 1.19% per month from date of purchase through the end of warranty period. Replacement, upgrade or repair charges are calculated at standard dealer or MSRP pricing whichever is applicable. Warranty is non-transferrable.
8. Repairs made necessary due to misuse, alteration, or accident, or cosmetic damage such as finish fading or scratches & scuffs are not covered under this warranty.
9. Exceptions: IR Rings (the illumination ring circuit board, LEDs, and Components mounted on the board) and Hard Drives. These components are covered for three (3) years.
10. After 36 months there is no warranty of any kind on these components. Any product sold by Clearview but not manufactured by Clearview is warranted only by the original manufacturers warranty, no other warranty of any kind is offered or implied.
11. Customers seeking warranty for products not manufactured by Clearview, must deal directly with the original equipment manufacturer.
General Return Procedure
Any item(s) or product, falling within our warranty policy, that is needing to be returned for credit, replacement, or repair must have a valid TICKET NUMBER (TKT) issued prior to sending the items to Clearview. To receive a TKT you, the customer, must speak to one of our Clearview / IC Realtime technical support department technicians to troubleshoot the issue over the phone. At this point, if the said item(s) are deemed defective or in need of warranty repair/replacement our technician will provide a TKT to return the product. Subsequently, when item(s) are received with a valid TKT number, they will then be issued an RMA number. Please note TKT numbers are only valid for (30) days from the date of creation. All items that are returned to Clearview without a TKT will NOT be processed. These products will be refused and returned back to the customer at the customer’s expense. TKT/RMA’s can only be issued to an authorized dealer/distributor of Clearview CCTV.
Return for Repair/Replacement
Defective items returned within (30) days of the invoice/purchase date will be repaired or replaced with a new item. Items must be returned without any physical damage and/or alterations. Items returned past (30) days of the invoice/purchase date that have been deemed defective will be repaired/replaced with a recertified like item.
If you have received a product from Clearview that has been damaged due to mishandling by the shipping company, you are required to notify us within (7) business days of receiving. At this point we will proceed to process a shipping claim with the appropriate courier.
All repairs or replacements are governed by our warranty policy that was current at the time of purchase (Clearview full warranty policy).
Any item(s) furnished with a valid TKT number will need the following:
- The associated TKT number(s) clearly visible on 2 sides of the returned shipping box.
- Item must not fall under Voided Warranty conditions (see Voided Warranty section).
- All serialized products must have the original serial numbers still present and clearly legible.
- The customer must provide the original proof of purchase (Sales Order or Invoice number).
Return for Credit
Clearview CCTV will only accept returns for a full refund of new, unopened items within 90 days of shipping date. Any returns received with 30 days of the shipping date will be issued a refund upon request from the customer. If the customer does not make a request for refund within 30 days, the credit will be considered an in-store credit. If any item is returned past the 30 days but within 90 days, the customer is ONLY eligible for in-store credit. In-store credit is available for use against purchases for a period of 12 months from the date of issuance. After 12 months all outstanding in-store credits will be forfeited. After 90 days a credit will NOT be given. Items returned in a condition that falls under Voided Warranty (see Voided Warranty section for further details) or after 90 days will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Items that are returned for credit/refund must arrive in the following conditions:
- Product must be new in the original Clearview packaging and must include all accessories.
- Cannot have any scratches or physical damage to the product.
- Packaging must be in “like new” condition, free from third party stocking and shipping labels.
- Demo products will only be accepted for credit/refund within (30) days of purchase under the following conditions:
- Original invoice must indicate that the purchase was a demo or approved for demo use.
- Product must be in the original Clearview packaging and must include all accessories.
- Product must be received within the (30) calendar days of purchase or credit/refund will NOT be issued.
- Product must be returned in like new condition. We may apply a restocking fee to products that are damaged or worn beyond their original shipped condition.
Advance Replacement Eligibility
- Items must be returned within (30) days of the original invoice date.
- Advance replacements require a valid PO (purchase order) in order to be processed.
- Any item(s) will be invoiced against your account and charged accordingly.
- A TKT number is required to be eligible for an Advance Replacement.
- Must be a direct dealer/distributor of Clearview.
- The TKT number must include the serial number of the defective item.
- If your purchase terms are prepaid, you must have a valid approved credit card and signed credit card authorization form on file.
- If your purchase terms fall under a net/term account, you must have no outstanding past due balances and account must be in good standing.
Advance Replacement Credits
For credit to be applied towards your advanced replacement (net/terms accounts) or to the credit card on file (prepaid accounts), you must return the defective item within (15) days from the issuance of the advance RMA. If the item is returned past the (15) days but within (30) days, the customer is ONLY eligible for in-store credit. After (30) days a credit will not be issued. The item will then fall into repair/replacement processing. Please note, unresolved advance RMA items may affect your account status.
Items deemed voided under the Clearview Warranty Policy are as follows:
- Product cabling or wires are damaged or cut (e.g. power, video, Ethernet).
- Cracked/damaged glass or dome coverings.
- Damaged by ‘Acts of God’ (lightning and tornadoes, flooding, hurricanes etc.) misuse, abuse, accidents, negligence, improper installation, mishandling, misapplication, liquids, or other causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship.
- Serial number and/or product label is defaced, altered, or removed.
- Item(s) are dismantled, disassembled, self-repaired, modified, or altered by anyone other than an Clearview / IC Realtime technician.
- Products that are deemed faulty or defective due to modification, painting or tampering with.
- Cracks or other cosmetic damage as a result of accident or abuse.
- Equipment that is damaged during shipping due to customer improperly packing the equipment when returning to Clearview.
Copyright © Clearview CCTV 2016 - This policy is subject to change without notice. Clearview may post any updated policy information on our website (www.clearviewcctv.com). Changes to the policy shall not apply retroactively. Please refer back to this page for the most up to date and current information.